Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Skinny On 'Must Reads'


Howdy Y'all.

As most of you know, about a month ago I moved the Must Reads section from the sidebar to the main page, realizing that many of you simply weren't noticing it. The response has been mucho positive from the member's of Joshua's Army, but a few questions have come up that need an answer:

  • Must Reads is designed for one purpose and one purpose only - to give the members of Joshua's Army needed info to keep them informed and to provide a decent, compact portrait of what's valuable on the web in one place. I sift through the garbage so you don't have to. Since I can't be everywhere, feel free to send anything you find that you feel is worthy of a look to me at rmill2k@msn.com and I'll review it. This includes stuff you write yourself.Or if you prefer, you can send it to Natasha, the must reads Avatar pictured above.

  • Because something is posted in Must reads doesn't mean I agree or endorse every single word, or even most of them. Part of being informed is seeing diverse viewpoints, background or even speculation with an interesting slant. If nothing else, you keep aware of the opposition's arguments that way so you can refute them, which is why I hold my nose and listen to AirAmerica and NPR or read HuffPo and Kos. If it has my name on it, you may assume that I not only stand behind every word but that I regard it as 99% pure truth, until proven otherwise as additional facts come to light. And as those of you who have been around for a while know, that hasn't happened very often.

  • If any of you out there have any suggestions on making must reads better or more what you want to see, feel free to let me know.This particular space is, after all, for you.A huge part of what makes JoshuaPundit successful is the high quality of its readers, and I appreciate you more than you know.


Fondest Regards
Rob




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, that certainly got my attention.

B.Poster said...

I appreciate you too. Please continure the excellent work!!

Fred said...

Does Natasha have her own e-mail? Is she with somebody or is she into dating?

louielouie said...

allow me to jump in here.
fred,
given ff blind and continued support for monkey boy, i'd say that natasha is one of chimpy's stable of females.
that would of course make her waay beyond being "with somebody" and waaaay beyond "dating".
you could of course find out for yourself, but then you would have to take into consideration she would be using monkey boy as a comparison to yourself.
eeewwwwwww......
my apologies, i had to go wash myself after that visual.
being that the above is accurate, you could e-mail away. just make sure your shots/immunization are current.
and if by chance you discover what monkey boy has on ff, that ff continues to support both financially and morally, i would appreciate you passing it along to the rest of us here.