Friday, April 16, 2010

Watcher's council Results, 4/16/10



The Council has spoken! Here are the results of our weekly Watcher's Council contest.

This week's council winner was American Digest for The Barrel of GoogleRands an ironic satire about...well, gettin' paid and trying to hang on to it:

Dear Congress, President Obama, or armed IRS agent with a no-knock:

I am writing in response to your request for additional money via the "WTF!? Cough It UP! Re-Financing America Extortion Act of 2010: IRS Form 259B Error" Page I was led to while filing my taxes electronically last night. It noted that I had not paid the full amount of estimated re-tax double blind anticipatory VAT levy for the "care and feeding of citizens who pay no taxes." I had put "Poor Planning" as the cause of my overnight insolvency in Line 42b of sub-paragraph A of Form 259B-subC. Your database asked for a fuller explanation and I trust the following details will be sufficient.

I am a taxpayer by trade. During the last year of the recent mortgage "accident," I was working alone on the roof of a broken-down six-story building in West LA, laying down slate shingles and edging it with solid copper gutters, hoping to flip it to some fortunate soul who has recently landed a $13.25 hour job with the Census Bureau. When I completed the paperwork to purchase this pig, I found I had some cash on hand thanks to the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" section of the "No-Money-Needed Mortgages" still available secretly from Fannie Mae under certain "conditions" (I swear my assertion of 10% Inuit-Kenyan ancestry was true, and not just something I made up in a tanning booth.)
Our non-council winning post is a bit of history from Winds Of Jihad that reveals exactly how Jews fared in that mythical 'golden age' of Islamic tolerance Islamic apologists keep referring to, Fitzgerald: The New York Times, and That Business At the Cathedral In Cordoba

Here are the full results:

Council Winners

Non-Council Winners










please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: