Friday, November 12, 2010

Sarah Palin - On The Road Again With A New Book Tour

Governor Sarah Palin's new book, "America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag"
is out November 23 and she'll be doing a new book tour to promote it. Like her first book, it will undoubtedly be a huge seller.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef013488e71da7970c-200wi

I'm not scheduled to get a review copy on this one, so I haven't read it. But the scuttlebutt I hear from my sources is pretty much exactly what I pictured. The first book was about her past, and this book will be primarily about what she's observed in the present. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another one emerge in a years' time with her vision for the future.

Here's her itinerary:

Nov. 23--Phoenix; Nov. 26--Tulsa, Okla.; Nov. 27--Norfolk, Neb.; Nov. 27--Des Moines; Nov. 28--Andover, Kan.; Nov. 28--Dallas; Nov. 29--Houston; Nov. 29--New Orleans; Nov. 30--Baton Rouge, La.; Nov. 30--Little Rock, Ark.; Dec. 1-- Brentwood, Tenn.; Dec. 1--Lexington, Ky.; Dec. 2--Spirit Lake, Iowa; Dec. 2--Carmel, Ind.; Dec. 3--Cincinnati; and Dec. 3--Columbia, S.C.

Note the two stops in Iowa and the end-of-tour stop in South Carolina. And Iowa is the site of the first GOP caucus and South Carolina, where Palin was a key factor in electing the state's new Republican governor, Nikki Haley is where the first primary will be.

I'll have more to say on this shortly.

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

louielouie said...

11/26!!!!!!
do this mean we isn't flyover any mores???????????

Freedom Fighter said...

As far as Sarah Palin was concerned, I don't think you ever were.