Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Yes, I Called It Correctly - American Troops Shot in Germany This AM Victims Of Jihad

As I suspected, it's been confirmed that today's attack on American troops in Germany that killed two and wounded two others was indeed the Religion of Peace in action.

The killer, Arif Uka reportedly shouted "Allah Akbar" opened fire on a bus carrying U.S. airmen in Frankfurt, Germany, killed two and wounded two others before his gun jammed and he was overpowered. While being wrestled to the ground, Uka continued to shout either "Jihad Jihad" or "Allah Akbar."

Uka is an ethnic Albanian Muslim from Kosovo.

The FBI is mounting an investigation to try and determine - don't laugh - whether this attack was an act of terrorism. Oh,pardon me - a man-made disaster.

This is interesting from a tactical standpoint.

The Kosovars have been described as quite pro-American and practicing a moderate brand of Islam, which I can well believe based on what I've read. But I also know that the Saudis have invested millions of petro-dollars in promoting their own form of wahabi/Muslim Brotherhood ideology into the region.

Apparently that investment may be starting to bear fruit.

(via memeorandum)

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: