Wednesday, April 27, 2011
President Obama finally saw fit to release his actual long form birth certificate. That's just wonderful, but it gives rise to a number of other questions:
1) Why the blatant and unprecedented secrecy for this long? Why did Obama immediately issue his first Executive Order 13489 as soon as he took office, sealing all of his records?
2) Why was the governor of the State of Hawaii by his own admission unable to find this, yet Obama managed to produce it on demand?
3) Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the date accepted by the local registrar four days later on August 8, 1961? If Obama was actually born in this hospital and this is an authentic document, why the discrepancy...unless Obama was born elsewhere and the registrar is relying on someone else telling him the date?
4) Dr. David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed this document died 8 years ago and is conveniently unavailable. Also, if this is real, it means the national news media fabricated the story last year that his birth doctor was Dr. Rodney T West, who is also conveniently deceased. Snopes still has this erroneous information displayed on their website. Not only that, but this proves that the White House and its assorted shills in the media were knowingly lying when they said that Obama had 'already shown his birth certificate' and Donald Trump has been proven entirely correct when he asserted that a certificate of live birth and a long form birth certificate were different documents.
5) Under race, the clerk listed Obama as 'African'. That was not used on government documents for race in 1961, when the normal term used would have been 'Negro' or 'colored' .
6) According to Hawaii law, Obama's new name of Barry Soetoro should appear on the Certificate of live birth when Obama's mother, Stanley Anne Dunham's second husband Lolo Soetoro legally adopted him. Why doesn't it?
7) I am not a graphics expert, but the type font appears to have certain differences and the typeface to be a bit too 'perfect', without the normal inconsistencies common in typed documents of that era.
There are obviously more important issues at hand then where Barack Obama was born, but in many ways this raises more questions than it answers...the most important one, of course being, if this was all open and above board, why the three year fight to get it to come to light? Why has President Obama consistently acted like someone with something to hide?
Update: Gerald over at American Digest has his own answer to what took so long...
Posted by Freedom Fighter at 10:02 AM