Welcome to the Watcher's Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the 'sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, Thinkers And Sinkers, Liberty's Spirit, Ask Marion and The Pirate's Cove took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won't be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It's a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let's see what we have this week....
- The Political Commentator – Boston conspiracy theory: Obama, the Saudis and a 'dark-skinned male'?
- Simply Jews – Boston bombers: mission accomplished
- The Right Planet – Rush for Judgement: The All-Star 'Calumnists' of the MSM
- The Noisy Room – Sleeping With The Saudis
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Apocalypse now ... and then
- Joshuapundit- The Two Boston Marathon Bombers And What It Says ABout Jihad And The West
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Global
- The Razor – The Alarm System
- Rhymes With Right – Joe Biden Proves He Is Utterly Ignorant Of Democrat Party History
- VA Right! - Bombings, Shootings and Obama’s Gestpo: Welcome to the Fundamental Transformation
- Bookworm Room – Islam the ultimate umbrella organization for violent malcontents
- Gay Patriot – Millennials & the Real Republican Problem
- The Glittering Eye -The Search
- The Mellow Jihadi – Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs and Pilates
- Thinkers And Sinkers - The Two Voices
- Liberty's Spirit - "We are a "People of Parts," Not a Feeble Lot"
- Ask Marion - Seems Bomber Jihadists’ Money Traces Back to Saudi Arabia and Osama
- The Pirate's Cove - Support For Gun Control Slips Further
- American Center For Democracy -Boston’s Jihadi Terrorists & The Chechen Connection submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Propagandist – We Have to Look at the Root Causes submitted by Simply Jews
- American Thinker – President Obama's Plan for A Socialist One Party State submitted by The Right Planet
- Mark Steyn –The Co-exist Bombers submitted by The Noisy Room
- Scheiss Weekly – Good People Exist & They Shall Prevail! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Michael Totten – The Beginning of the End for Hezbollah submitted by Joshuapundit
- Daniel W. Drezner/Foreign Policy – 5 Essays That Changed World Politics submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Young Hip And Conservative –Immigration politics of the Boston Marathon Bombing submitted by The Razor
- Althouse – Don't say "there is a piece of Boston in me" when orating about a bombing in Boston that put shrapnel in many victims. submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Ace of Spades – Congressional Panel Releases Report on Beghazi: Hillary Not Truthful submitted by VA Right!
- Dennis Prager/NRO-Lessons from Boston and Chechnyasubmitted by Bookworm Room
- RedState -Hunt for the elusive Tea Party murderer continues submitted by Gay Patriot
- Zenpundit/Carl Cameron – Tamerlan Tsarnaev end times videos I: the Mahdist video, pt 1 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Boogie Man Is My Friend –Rolling Dirty or Magnolias? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Steve Sailor/Taki's Magazine – Guns And Whites submitted by The Watcher
- Tablet – Poland's Undead Gravestones submitted by Watcher
Enjoy! And don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter..'cause we're cool like that!