Welcome to the Watcher's Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the 'sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!
*Terresa Monroe-Hamilton of The Noisy Room was quoted quoted from coast to coast on Christian radio for a post at Right Wing News For God and country’ recruiting poster was ordered removed by the US Army; ‘God’ is a problem in Obama’s military
*This week, Trevor Loudon, Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion, The Political Commentator and The Pirate's Cove earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won't be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It's a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let's see what we have for you this week....
- The Noisy Room – The Shadow of Crisis Engulfs the United States
- Simply Jews – Charlie Hebdo murders and three paragons of hypocrisy
- Ask Marion – Saudi Arabia King Abdullah dies at age 90 as Yemeni President Resigns -
- Bookworm Room – “American Sniper” — a Rorschach test separating the wheat from the chaff
- Joshuapundit-Obama, Netanyahu And Congress: The Real Inside Story Raises Further Questions
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Shia Crescent
- The Right Planet – The Sudden Friends Of Charley Hebdo
- Rhymes With Right – How The GOP Base Views The GOP Field
- Nice Deb – Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Bowe Bergdahl Has Been Charged With Desertion
- The Razor – To My Wife’s Patients: Things She Can’t Say To You – But I Can
- The Glittering Eye -Declaring Victory
- VA Right! - Does RPV General Council Opinion Prevent Speaker Howell and Others from Running as Republicans?
- The Independent Sentinel – Medicare Won’t Pay Fees for Services Next Year
- Trevor Loudon - Top Communist Admits How CPUSA Uses the Democrat Party
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion - Argentine Prosecutor Death in Iran Terror Case Gets Curiouser
- The Political Commentator - Epilogue: Bowe Bergdahl...Deserter! (Video)
- The Pirate's Cove - Crazy Warmists Continue To Blame Blizzard On “Climate Change”
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO –What Bobby Jindal Gets about Islam — and Most People Still Don’t submitted by The Noisy Room
- Howard Jacobson – Try ‘and’ instead of ‘but’ and you’ll find that America and Israel are not to blame for all the world’s atrocities submitted by Simply Jews
- Adriana Cohen/Boston Herald -Sarah Palin is the Perfect Foil to Take on Hillary Clinton submitted by Ask Marion
- David Daoud/The Tower- Replacement Theory: The Administration’s Crazy New Middle East Illusion submitted by Bookworm Room
- Ruben Diaz Jr – Why I Am Visiting Israel submitted by Joshuapundit
- Daily Beast – Spy General Unloads on Obama’s ISIS War Plan submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) – A Reply to Michael Moore and the Left on Military Snipers submitted by The Right Planet
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Finally Obtained: David Gregory Arrest Warrant Affidavit submitted by Rhymes with Right
- James Delingpole/Breitbart London -2014 Was Not The ‘Hottest Year on Record’. So Why Did NASA Claim It Was? submitted by Nice Deb
- Jakub Grygiel/The American Interest –Know Thy Enemy submitted by The Razor
- Sic Semper Tyrannis – Yemen (Arizona in 1870 Reborn) submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Pariot Update – Liberals are rewriting America’s History to Create an Ignorant Electorate
submitted by VA Right!
- Dennis Prager/NRO – If Obama Gave the State of the Union without Telling a Lie submitted by The Watcher
- Bill Whittle/Truth Revolt – Terrorist Nation submitted by The Watcher
- Stephen Moore/Washington Times – Obama’s illusory economic recovery submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter..'cause we're cool like that!And don't forget to tune in Friday for the results!