Welcome to the Watcher's Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the 'sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
This week, The Pirate's Cove, The Federalist and Simply Jews earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won't be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It's a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let's see what we have for you this week....
- The Noisy Room – Cruz Stands Alone In The Senate – A Lone Voice For Americans… A True Conservative [Video]
- The Right Planet – The Curious Case of Ahmed’s Clock Part III
- The Independent Sentinel – Downsizing for Climate Change
- Maggie's Notebook – Yeah, Definitely Political: Guns, Obama, Joyce Foundtation: Targeted SCOTUS Decisions –– Funded with Lies, Stifled Descent
- The Razor – The Razor Celebrates 14 Years (of Disgust)
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Reunification Day
- VA Right! - UPDATED: Will Canova Peterson Agree to a Dual Forum on October 13? Glenn Millican is Available!
- Nice Deb – Ralph Peters: Obama's "a Deer Caught in the Headlights Of History"
- Puma By Design – New York Daily News Hires BLM Leader/Fake Black Guy, Shaun King
- Bookworm Room – The Left rejects science, logic, and morality to stake out an absolutist position on abortion
- The Glittering Eye -Explain Syria to Me
- Joshuapundit-Two Speeches And Some Funerals
- Don Surber – Washington's solution? Gun-free zones in Syria
- The Pirate's Cove - Ted Cruz To Sierra Club Head: What Would It Take To Change Your Mind On ‘Climate Change’?
- Benjamin Weingarten - Allah And Man At Yale
- Simply Jews - And That's All She Wrote
- Washington Free Beacon –The Coming Defeat of NATO submitted by The Noisy Room
- Michelle Malkin – Why America Hates the GOP-Obamatrade Deal submitted by The Right Planet
- Sultan Knish–Three Cheers for Terroristine submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Sarah Westwood/Washington Examiner –Benghazi Republicans: Panel Dems have 'nakedly political motivation' submitted by Maggie's Notebook
- Volokh Conspiracy –Zero correlation between state homicide rate and state gun laws submitted by The Razor
- Spencer Ackerman/The Guardian – Doctors Without Borders airstrike: US alters story for fourth time in four days submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Bearing Arms – Homeowner Stops Three Robbers By Pleading For Mercy. Just Kidding. He Shot Them. submitted by VA Right!
- Rush Limbaugh -We're Erasing Western Civilization submitted by Nice Deb
- Bruce Thornton/Front Page Magazine. –The Roots of Obama’s Catastrophic Foreign Policy submitted by Puma By Design
- Liel Leibovitz/Tablet-The murder of Eitam and Ne'ama Henkin submitted by Bookworm Room
- John Daniel Davidson/The Federalist – Chris Mintz Defies The Age Of The Beta Male submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Charles Lipson – The Progressive Left and Israel's Right to Exist submitted by Joshuapundit
- Breitbart – Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration submitted by The Watcher
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – President Mumbo Jumbo submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter..'cause we're cool like that!And don't forget to tune in Friday for the results!