The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week's Watcher's Council match up.
"Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason." - John Harrington
"Those who believe, and adopt exile, and fight for the Faith, in the cause of Allah as well as those who give (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) in very truth the Believers: for them is the forgiveness of sins and a provision most generous." - Qu'ran, Surah Al-Anfal, 74
“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam” - President Barack Hussein Obama
This week's winning essay,The Noisy Room's Why Is Small Town America Being Inundated With Muslim Immigrants? is her incisive look at yet another way President Obama is changing America...by flooding heartland America with Muslims from countries where the vast majority of the inhabitants have values and a culture totally inimical to our Constitution as well as our notions of freedom, tolerance and human liberty. Here's a slice:
Looks like my old stomping grounds in Montana are heating up. People there are not taking Obama’s plan to force refugees on them lying down. There was a protest in Missoula, Montana at 10 a.m. this morning over that very issue. It is just one of many battles brewing out there in small town America.
Small towns in the sparsely populated parts of America are the perfect place to relocate these refugees. Especially, if your agenda includes politically terraforming the country. The West is historically conservative in their politics. Many are Republicans and Libertarians. Even the Democrats hearken back to an earlier time when they were more conservative in nature. Obama and the Democrats can’t have that. They need to have an entire country willing to submit to Marxist diktats. They need areas seeded with those who will vote Democrat and ensure that they stay in power no matter what.
And it’s not just voting demographics that are pushing this move either. I personally believe that there is a warped logic to all of this. That if Islam can be made the predominant religion in America, people will be more easily controlled. That’s insane of course and won’t work, but there you have it. Instead, Shariah law will be implemented and you will see the same atrocities occurring in Europe happen here. The big difference being, that at least for now, Americans are armed and will use those weapons to protect their neighbors, loved ones and country.
Bringing in the refugees also moves forward the Cloward and Piven strategy to overwhelm the system so it will collapse and cause chaos in the streets. These people want to tear the system apart, so they can replace it with something truly heinous. The Obama administration will never admit that this is the plan, but can you honestly look at what is going on today and tell me it isn’t? Our borders are wide open. We are not vetting anyone to speak of and security here in the US is worse than before 9/11.
Communities in states such as Idaho, Montana, North Dakota and Kansas are being infused with Muslim refugees even though they are not wanted by the residents or the local law enforcement. The feds and their leaders are not giving them a choice. Wyoming is the only state currently not participating in the program, but even the governor there wants to jump in it. Living in large cities would be too costly for the refugees and more can be accomplished with seeding them across the plains. In a small town, they can turn everything to their advantage in short order. Since many of our larger cities are already flooded with immigrants from south of the border and from Muslim nations, in many respects they have at least partially fallen to the ploy already. This is the fundamental transformation of America in play. South Carolina, Idaho, Minnesota, North Dakota and Michigan are vigorously fighting against this program and Obama’s ‘change’.
The same entitlements, jobs, lodging and freebies will be given to these refugees in small town America. But that will mean taking more and more away from locals in these same communities. These immigrants bring crime and disease with them. As crime rises, people will leave which will hasten the take over of these towns. At least that is what Obama and his friends hope for. I pray that people dig in and decide to stay and fight if they can.
Which brings me back to Missoula where they had a protest this morning in front of the county courthouse. Refugees are being brought into Helena and Missoula and the people there don’t want them. We’re talking about hundreds of Muslims. Other rallies in Twin Falls, Idaho and Fargo, North Dakota are planned as well. I have friends in Idaho that just won’t stand for this invasion.
It’s the same old story here. NGOs with lots of money and a pro-immigrant agenda are seeking out politicians who can be bought basically, or that can be forced into compliance one way or the other. These individuals, such as Sand Point, Idaho, Mayor Shelby Rognstad, conspire against their constituency until they are forced by the people to back down. The politicians in Missoula seem to have sold out to this movement. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to find out what each of them was offered in exchange for their support in resettling large number of Islamic refugees in their areas.
More at the link.
In our non-Council category, the winner was Tucker Carlson in Politico Magazine with Donald Trump Is Shocking, Vulgar and Right submitted by The Noisy Room.
Donald Trump has his detractors, but no one can deny that he has struck a chord among many Americans. Tucker Carlson does a wonderful job of exploring why that is, attratacing the deranged hatred of some of Politico's rabid leftists.
Here are this week’s full results.
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes!-The Noisy Room – Why Is Small Town America Being Inundated With Muslim Immigrants?
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –The Right Planet – The Paranoia of Tyrants past And Present
- Third place with 2 votes –Bookworm Room – I don’t like Bernie because he’s a socialist
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –Joshuapundit-A Few Words On Iowa
- Fifth place with 1 vote –Puma By Design – Obama to visit Baltimore mosque to show solidarity with Muslims
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –VA Right! - Trump Schools Fox News, GOP Field on the ‘Art of the Deal’
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Razor – TESL PTSD Leaves Me SOL
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Obama's SPOX Makes This Stunning Admission
- Seventh place *t* with 2/3 vote –Fausta's Blog – Cuba: Gru Goes To Paris
- First place with 3 votes!-Tucker Carlson/Politico Magazine –Donald Trump Is Shocking, Vulgar and Right submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 votes –Stuart Schneiderman – Where Have All The Men Gone? submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson – California of The Dark Ages submitted by Fausta's Blog
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -American Digest – The Boomer's Buffet: Diet for a Smaller Nation submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Matthew Bracken/Gates Of Vienna – The Alienork Way submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -David Deming/OK News – OU professor: Youths' attraction to Sanders shows education failure submitted by Puma By Design
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Maj. Gen. Eric T. Olson/War on the Rocks – Do We know What We Are Doing in Afghanistan This Year? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Ace of Spades HQ – Here's Why I Am So Absolutely Opposed to Marco Rubio submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes - Joost Hiltermann/The London Review – A Case Study of the Iran-Iraq War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes - Bearing Arms –A Response to "What If The Second Amendment Were Repealed?" submitted by The Daley Gator
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes -The Counter Jihad Report – Top U.S. General: ‘I Do Not Have Authority’ to Offensively Attack Talibansubmitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes -John R. Schindler/NY Observer -BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Put Spies’ Lives at Risk submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes -Watts Up With That-President Obama’s hidden EPA Enabling Actsubmitted by Bookworm Room
See you next week!
Make sure to tune in every Monday for the Watcher’s Forum. and every Tuesday morning, when we reveal the weeks' nominees for Weasel of the Week!
And remember, every Wednesday, the Council has its weekly contest with the members nominating two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The votes are cast by the Council, and the results are posted on Friday morning.
It’s a weekly magazine of some of the best stuff written in the blogosphere, and you won’t want to miss it...or any of the other fantabulous Watcher's Council content.
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter..’cause we’re cool like that, y'know?