Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Don Surber's New Book is Another Home Run

Fake News Follies of 2017 by [Surber, Don]

Don Surber's two previous books on Trump's ascendancy explored the 2016 election and exactly why the pundits got it so wrong.

Both of these bestsellers were written in a delightful, cutting edge fashion that had me either laughing out loud or saying to myself, 'boy I forgot all about that .'

This book is no different. It's a superbly written account by a journalist with over 40 years experience  of exactly how and why most of the press became swamp creatures as they printed deliberate falsehoods and forsook all semblance of journalistic ethics once Donald J. Trump became president, to their shock and dismay. His  attention to detail and his style in conveying it would have pleasantly surprised me if I wasn't familiar with his other works.

As with Don Surber's other books, it's a great read and one you will have trouble putting down. I believe that in the future when people look back at these times, Don Surber will be one of the chroniclers they'll be reading.

Highly recommended. Like his other books, Available at Amazon in Kindle or paperback.

No comments: