Monday, July 31, 2006

Just a couple of words for Mel Gibson


As my ol' pal Ian, the bartender at one of my favorite watering holes used to say...`Laddie, when the liquor's in, the truth comes out.'

I don't kick somebody when he's down, I wish Mel a swift recovery and the non-specific apology issued through his PR spokesman is fine..but if Braveheart really wants to make amends, I recommend he put in a call to Governator Arnold Schwartznegger and get a referral to a few worthy Jewish charities.

Actions always speak louder than words.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahnold put all his eggs in a political basket with this one.
he is/will be on the outs with the self loathing liberal jooos in hollywood.
as for mel...........just wait, in a couple weeks lindsay lohan will be blasting the jooos in some drunken stooper.
the week after britney........
the week after..........
it's hollywood.

Anonymous said...

off topic comment:
i can recognize/name toooooooooo many of the bottles in the photog you used for this comment.

Freedom Fighter said...

Two things..First,I also recognize a lot of the labels in this picture. What's more, I recognize the bar!

Second, the reason I mentioned Arnold Schwartznegger is because it is a little known but true fact that he has donated millions to Jewish charities..IMO to make amends for his father who was a Nazi Gauleiter in Austria.

I figure Mel could use a referral or two.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you should have to make amends for your parents. They led their own lives before you came into existence.

Johannes said...

Mel Gibson. Who do you think will be the next hero in Mel Gibson's film? I think that would make for an interesting blog entry... but until then, you should join in our free political market prediction gamble: will it be Saladin, Samson, St Francis of Assisi or someone else? Add your prediction and join in the deabte.... we could use someone like you in the pool to mix things up a bit. Go here for more: http://www.opendemocracy.net/globalization-vision_reflections/inkling_markets_4202.jsp