When is a terrorist not a terrorist? Uhh, is this Tuesday? Which way is the wind blowing?
President Bush comes to the Middle East January 9th to visit Abbas and the Palestinians,and he'll have a special honor guard - one that will include elements of the Tanzim which includes the Al-Aksa Martyr's Brigade, both of which are officially designated terrorist groups by the US government. At least, they are as I write this.
These groups have been the Fatah go-to guys since the days of Arafat when the murder of Israeli civilians is called for.
These creeps don't just have innocent blood on their hands..they're awash in it.
Here's just a partial list of just some of their exploits:
- April 12, 2002: The bombing of the Mahane Yehuda market in Jerusalem. The attack left 6 civilians dead and over 60 wounded.
- March 29, 2002: The bombing of a supermarket in the neighborhood of Kiryat Yovel in Jerusalem. Two Israeli civilians died and 22 were wounded in the attack.
- January 27, 2002: Suicide bomber Wafa' Idris, a resident of Ramallah, perpetrated in Jerusalem the first suicide bombing attack planned and coordinated by the Fatah's Tanzim organization (assisted by the Palestinian General Intelligence). One Israeli civilian, a 62 year old grandfather was killed and 90 were wounded in the attack.
- March 2, 2002: The Yeshivat Beit Yisrael massacre when ten religious students were attacked by al Aksa terrorists in their school and murdered.
- January 5, 2003 The Tel-Aviv central bus station massacre in Southern Tel Aviv..23 were murdered
- April 30, 2003 The `Mike's Place' club bombing in Tel Aviv - 3 dead.
- January 29, 2004: The Jerusalem Bus #19 bombing, which murdered 11 Israelis.
- February 22, 2004 The Jerusalem bus #14 bombing in Bell Garden, Jerusalem which killed 8
- February 25, 2005 : The "Stage Club" bombing on the Tel Aviv sea promenade which murdered 5 Israelis.
- August 28, 2005: Central Bus Station Beer Sheva bombing in Beer Sheva which had a toll of 50 injured, 2 critically.
- April 17, 2006:the Old Central Bus Station massacre in Tel Aviv. 11 Israeli civilians died in that attack.This was the attack where Daniel Wultz, American citizen was mortally injured and later died for the crime of picking the wrong felafel resturant to eat at (Z"l). You know, the guy Abu Nasser, one of the leaders of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades who helped plan his murder had this to say about:
"This is a gift from Allah. We wish this young dog will go directly with no transit to hell...we say to the Americans we wish you more Daniel Wultzs and more pain and sorrow because it seems that this is the only thing you deserve."
And speaking of Daniel Wultz, Ala Sekakreh, the al-Aksa Brigades' overall West Bank chief was the man who commanded the cell that murdered him. He'll be a prominent part of Bush's honor guard.
- June 26th, 2006: the kidnap and murder of Eliyahu Asheri, 18, of Itamar (Z"l).
I could list literally pages of terrorist attacks perpetrated by these people. Some of their crimes, like the deliberate murder of a pregnant woman and her three young daughters in a drive by shooting, the deliberate firebombing of a two year old in a carseat, the sniper killing of a baby in a stroller and the home invasion and murder of a defenseless mom and her two young sons defy belief.
These are the people Abbas has on his payroll and that your tax dollars are funding. And these are the murderers whom President Bush is legitimizing and almost literally shaking hands with.
It shames me as an American to my very core.