Monday, April 27, 2009

JoshuaPundit Sells Out



Yes, dear readers, it's finally come to that.

You'll notice to your left a PayPal tip jar, and yes, I'm soliciting. If you enjoy what's here, your help would be appreciated. I mean, do you want me to have to open the site up to 'welcome screens' and annoying tracking cookies, hmmm? Or go all leftwing and start taking my orders from Obama and Soros? Well, do ya?

Not that I would ever do that. Of course not.

All jokes aside, your continued support will allow me to devote more time to this, purchase additional bandwith, whisky and other assorted necessities.

Many thanks, and I think you know it's appreciated.


2 comments:

Right Truth said...

That's the cutest announcement of a tip jar I've ever seen. Good luck with that.

I don't have a tip jar (yet) and I don't have ads in the sidebar either. I just hate going to a site and spending time closing pop-up ads, drop down ads, blinking sales pitches. None of us want to do that. So folks, hit the tip jar button for Freedom Fighter.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

louielouie said...

....and here i thought you were a tequila man.

i certainly hope that cute kitty can keep monkey boy at a safe distance. i did offer to buy him a ticket to pakistan. one way.