Friday, December 08, 2006

Another home grown jihadi caught...

While we face a threat from terrorists affiliated with the likes of Hamas,Hezbollah and Iran here in America, by far the most insidious threat is from home grown jihadis like this 22-year-old Chicago man, Talib Abu Salam Ibn `Derrick' Shareef.

He was caught red-handed by the FBI trying to purchase hand grenades and a handgun from a federal agent to attack the Cherryvale shopping mall in Rockford, Illinois during the Christmas shopping season.

According to the feds, Shareef became friends with a witness who was working with the FBI and told to him that he wanted to commit acts of "violent jihad," as well as other crimes.

Shareef is a US citizen...and when the rest of the facts come out, I'm sure we'll find that he was recruited either in prison or through one of the hardline Wahabi Muslim mosques.

UPDATE:

The Smoking Gun has the actual FBI affidavit.. Shareef told the FBI's informant that he planned "to disrupt Christmas," adding that, "I swear by Allah man, I'm down for it too, I'm down for the cause, I'm down to live for the cause and die for the cause, man....I probably would have eventually ended up stabbing the shit outta some Jews or something. Just stabbing them niggers with a steak knife...Because during that war with Hezbollah, man, I had already started to look at synagogues out here..."

Shareef had already prepared a martyr's videotape to let the "enemies of Islam" know that "the time for jihad is now."

"This is a warning to those who disbelieve, that we are here for you, and I am ready to give my life...May Allah protect me on this mission we conduct."

The unbelievers are your inveterate foe. —Qu'ran 4:101

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my money says this will not get MSM airplay.
even though he used the nectarine word.
now, if i called a muslim a nectarine, they would be strapping me in the gurney right after i click on "post comment".
jooos are nectarines?????
what a dumba-s.
i wonder if this derrick dummy would be down for coming to my house,
i make a bitchn BLT.

Kenny said...

I have wondered how long it would take until we are hit in our malls. I beleive that there will be fighting in our streets.

Kenny said...

You would think I could do a better job of proof reading before push the button. I know how to spell "believe"