Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hilarious!! Onion Pwns Hamas Human Shields

 http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/452469428-man-points-towards-a-un-school-as-he-leads-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QT%2B7eug1SKMxvSjHbyTFxQftwf2YY3fBNRp3sdOmUtk%2B


From The Onion:


BEIT LAHIA, GAZA STRIP—Saying they’ve begun to reevaluate their stance as the latest outbreak of Israeli-Palestinian violence has escalated, hundreds of residents of the Gaza Strip told reporters Friday they are starting to have mixed feelings about Hamas using them and their loved ones as human shields.

 “At this point, I have to say I’m pretty much on the fence about having militants strategically store their missile batteries in and around my home, which Israel will almost certainly want to bomb,” said Azzam al-Salhi, explaining that, while he’s always understood Hamas’ reliance on guerilla tactics to perpetuate the decades-long fight against Israel, he has recently soured on the idea of going to bed every night facing the real prospect of being incinerated by an Israeli airstrike intended for a Hamas arms cache.

 http://vid.alarabiya.net/images/2013/02/10/3cbc9bf4-45cf-4b45-a4f6-1e7f8cb48fe8/3cbc9bf4-45cf-4b45-a4f6-1e7f8cb48fe8_16x9_600x338.jpg

“When I think about it, I guess I’d go so far as to say that I don’t completely enjoy how this is being done entirely without my consent. And I’m not crazy about the fact that Hamas is actually okay with me dying as long as it fuels both resentment toward Israel and support for the party. If I’m being honest, I don’t like that part at all. But then, sometimes I put myself in Hamas’ shoes, and I guess I sort of appreciate where they’re coming from, so it’s tough. Of course, my kids hate it—they’ve actually told me that a couple of times. Oh, well, I guess I’ll give it a couple more weeks and see how I feel about it then.”

 http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/2009-01-08-hamas-firing-rockets-in-gaza-600.jpg?w=450&h=314


At press time, sources confirmed an inbound missile was about to solidify thousands of Palestinians’ opinions on the tactic.

1 comment:

Budgieboy said...

I take exception to the cartoon where the Hamas guy says to the child "Hush. You're putting yourself at risk"

This guy would more accurately say "Hush. You're putting ME at risk"

All jokes aside, it's all so tragically true.