Wednesday, September 13, 2006

CAIR's candidate wins the Democratic primary


Ex[ Nation of Islam member Keith Ellison has won the Democratic primary in Minnesota's 5th district, and now has an excellent chance of being CAIR's first congressman.

I originally reported on this story and on Ellison's extensive ties with CAIR here.

As I also predicted, the MSM is gushing over the idea of Ellison being the first Muslim congressman elected, and I'm sure the DNC will not be far behind.

Two quotes to keep in mind:

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." -Omar Awad, co-founder of CAIR

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.." Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR spokesperson.

2 comments:

Freedom Fighter said...

Frankly, I think they deserve it.

I'm by no means a knee jerk Republican, and there are some worthy and sensible Democrats left inthe party, but they're few and far between.

The cheif issue of our time is the war against jihad...and I would no sooner vote for someone like Chuck Grassley or Arlen Spector than I would for Russ Feingold or Howard Dean.

Freedom Fighter said...

I mostly agree...but any Democrat elected would have to be major strong on defense as it's unlikely we would be left inpeace to develop the project you suggest.

Otherwise, I concur.

ff