Monday, August 13, 2012

Joe Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Dead Father To Attack Him



If this had been the other way around, it would be screaming headlines everywhere. But since it's the Obama Campaign stooping this low, of course it gets a pass:

"My dad used to have another saying..for real," Biden said laughing along with the crowd. "And, by the way, I've been saying this for 30 years. And I'm glad to see that Congressman Ryan likes his dad, too, and quotes his dad. I mean that sincerely. But my dad [had] a lot of wisdom. Every time someone tells you, say, 'Look, let me tell you what's important to me, what I value.' My dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value.'

Congressman Ryan's father died when he was 15.

So here we have Slo-Joe calling Ryan a liar, and using Ryan's deceased father to attack Ryan's values. As if Biden's father actually ever mentioned the word 'budget' to him!

If I were running for office and Joe Biden talked about my dead father that way, I'd smile, say I found Joe Biden's remarks of interest, and then invite him to meet with me privately somewhere the day after the election to talk about it, just us guys, no secret service or anyone else.

I think you know what would occur at that meeting.

First Romney's dead father and now Paul Ryan's.And rust me, worse is coming as they get more desperate.

Are these the kind of indecent folks the American people actually want running the country? I hope not.


No comments: