Thursday, February 15, 2007

Duncan Hunter's conservative candidacy


Regular Joshua's Army members know that I've mentioned congressman Duncan Hunter's candidacy before..and so far, I like what I see. George Will has a column today, featuring none other than Congressman Hunter, in which he discusses in what he calls Hunter's Long-Shot Conservative Bid.

It will be an opportunity for some of you to find out a bit about his background.

So far, the two candidates that seem the most promising to me on the GOP side in terms of giving us the leadership we so desperately need are Hunter and Rudy Giuliani. If the two ran together, they'd make a natural ( and in my opinion, unstoppable) team.



And speaking of Giuliani.... he's definitely in the race in `08.

Here's why ace columnist Deb Saunders feels Giuliani Would Make the Tough Decisions.

No comments: