Monday, July 05, 2010

Congressional Candidate Lt. Col. Allen West's Fourth Of July Message



You've read what I've had to say about this American hero before. He's a highly decorated war hero whose awards and decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters), Army Commendation Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device), Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster), Valorous Unit Award, Air Assault Badge and the Parachutist Badge.

He also has some refreshing and unique views on national defense, Israel and the actual war we're engaged in that make me wish I lived in Florida just so I could work on his campaign and help him get elected.

This is someone we badly need in Congress. If you care about the future direction of this country, send him some love and money.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XUgVG0caFyo/SkPZbjvOJ7I/AAAAAAAAGAA/uXjv_-CmT0Y/s320/allenwest_hero.jpg



please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: