Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Levi Johnston Apologizes To Palin Family: '...Said Things that Were Not True'

Well, better late than never, I suppose.

Bristol Palin's ex Levi Johnston got his fifteen minutes of fame by bashing the Palins and telling bizarre tales about their inner family life, especially Sarah Palin and milking that for TV appearences, interview fees and and a spread in Playgirl.

Now that's dried up, he's apparently realized exactly how damaging those sort of things have been to the mother of his child and her family, and how that's likely to look to his son in the future. So he's admitted that most of it was sheer lies and prevarication. which is no news tomost of us.

"Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true.

I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize.

So to the Palin family in general and to Sarah Palin in particular, please accept my regrets and forgive my youthful indiscretion", Johnston says in the statement. "I hope one day to restore your trust."


Andrew Sullivan must be sitting at home,burning candles, cuddling the Winter 2010 Playgirl in his arms and crying his eyes out...

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

Larry Sheldon said...

I wonder who is suing him.

louielouie said...

as it is used, i find the word "completely" odd and calculated.
as it stands, i think a good 'ol fashioned ass whoopn' would do.
maybe trig and his buds could call it youthful indiscretion?