Monday, January 25, 2010

Obama Uses Teleprompters - To Speak To Sixth graders!


Here's President Obama, flanked by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and all wee -weed up with his favorite stereo teleprompters, speaking to sixth graders at Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Virginia last Tuesday, January. 19th. I'm sure his head was doing that back'n forth swivel too.

I guess it's to the point where he even needs to get scripted speaking to kids!

Unbelievable.

(h/t Drudge)

UPDATE: Several people have brought it to my attention that the photo above is actually Obama talking to reporters in the classroom after his speech,not the kids. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't use the TOTUS to speak to the kids.They're probably more of a critical audience than a lot of the White House press corps!

Still, I feel I should mention it.








please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: