Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Lyin' Hypocrite Of The Day....

http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news_impact/photo/frank-lautenberg-edc4f5fd36bc222c_large.jpg

That would be Senator Frank 'Greasy Fingers' Lautenberg ( D-NJ) talking about the House Republicans' proposed "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act."

"I’m the proud father of three daughters, two more that my wife brought to our marriage, six granddaughters. My wife brought two more to the marriage. So we got a full house of healthy and well-being young women. I don’t want politicians making decisions for them when it comes to their health and well being.”

Oh, by the way...speaking of politicians making decisions for other people's health and well being, Lautenberg voted for ObamaCare. Of course.

Like many Democrats, Lautenberg is solidly against other people having choices on things like whether to own firearms,where their children may go to school, whether they're forced to buy government mandated insurance or whether they are required to pay for government 'services' they may be morally opposed to.

In fact, like most of the Left about the only choice Lautenberg favors is the right to choose whether to kill an inconvenient baby in the womb.What a great Dad!

(via memeorandum)

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

Rosey said...

Lautenberg is a POS, as is Menendez. NJ deserves them, but not America. Reminds me of my cat...well past her prime, time to die. But living on just to spite me.

Puzzled is my middle name said...

Don't compare your cats to lousy, lying LIBERALS; it's unfair to the cats. The cats do what God intended them to do, the LIBERALS spit in God's eye.