Monday, February 21, 2011

Obama Busted For Lying About DNC Support For Union Unrest

Blogpal Doug Ross has the story, via Byron York:

While the White House and apparatchiks of the Democrat Party claimed 'this is a Wisconsin story not a Washington one' and denied any involvement,Twitter and Obama's campaign arm, Organizing For America's own website say different:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a3mZwcCqnds/TWJzNsq5h-I/AAAAAAAAj7s/tw251SfoucQ/s1600/110221-dnc-tweet-support.gif



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t_-Oz0y_Ae4/TWA0Nj8IG4I/AAAAAAAAj4k/tf6M4tVogNs/s1600/110219-ofa.jpg

We have here the spectacle of a president of the United States fomenting unrest for his own partisan political purposes. Back in the days of Aaron Burr, they had a word for that.

(via Memeorandam)


please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We have here the spectacle of a president of the United States fomenting unrest for his own partisan political purposes. Back in the days of Aaron Burr, they had a word for that."
No. That's word is for you! Hypocrite!!! Since you had no problem with Bush's idiotic partisan politics and you act like only democrats do it, when people on the right do it on a daily basis? what a hypocrite!

Freedom Fighter said...

And your point is, Lefty?

FYI, hypocrite wasn't the word I was thinking of...although I bet you know what word I was thinking of, don't you?

I was no fan of Dubyah, but you and I both know he never pulled anything like this.

Crawl away.