Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CBS Reporter On Benghazi, Fast And Furious Reveals Her Computers Were Hacked

 

Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson,noted for her in depth reporting of the Obama Administration scandals of Fast and Furious and Benghazi has revealed that her work and personal computers were hacked:

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I've been patient and methodical about this matter," Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. "I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public."

In an interview, Attkisson told WPHT Philadelphia that she first realized she'd her computers were compromised back in February of 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's crony capitalism green energy scandals, which she said "the administration was very sensitive about."

Attkisson also said she thought there might be some relationship between what happened to her computers and "what's happened to James [Rosen]," the FOX News Senior White House correspondent whose phone records, computers and private e-mails were accessed when he was spied on by the Justice Department.

No comments: