Yes, everyone it's May Day!
The festivities used to look like this :
Perhaps it's May Day in more than one sense...
Welcome to the Watcher's Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the 'sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. This is your essential weekly magazine for the best in opinion and commentary. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, Liberty's Spirit, Right Truth and Ask Marion took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some great pieces.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won't be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It's a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let's see what we have this week....
- The Political Commentator – Hungary's shoes of death!
- The Noisy Room – Amnesty – Solidifying the Marxist Control of America for Decades, If Not Permanently
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syrian Delirium
- The Razor – The Lure of the Conspiracy Theory Revisited
- Joshuapundit-Days After Boston, Obama Pressures Israel To Release Terrorists As A 'Goodwill Gesture'
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Should be titled The Reluctant Idiot
- Rhymes With Right – Why Is A Matter Settled 70 Years Ago Still An Issue In Our Public Schools?
- Bookworm Room – Orwellian double think enters the gun grab debate
- The Glittering Eye -What If Fairies Are Real?
- The Right Planet – Chris Matthews Pushes the ‘Only Whites Can Be Racists’ Meme … Again
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Reuters Writer Writes Me
- Gay Patriot – Basketball player comes out; “I could care less”
- VA Right! - Ken Cuccinelli Airs First Campaign Ad of the 2013 Governor’s Race
- Simply Jews – Boston bomber and the Waltham, Mass triple murder
- Liberty's Spirit - The Sanctimonious Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants,Homemakers Again Insulted on so Many Levels
- Right Truth - The Two Faces of Death
- Ask Marion - Alinsky Still Alive and Well at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Sultan Knish -The Snake In The Bloody Garden submitted by The Political Commentator
- Mark Steyn – The Collapsing of the American Skull submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Big Picture – Is Israel really Pakistan’s enemy? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Hellinahandbasket.net –Canine Logo Equals Rape submitted by The Razor
- Robert Spencer/ FrontPage – Who We Must Blame For Boston submitted by Joshuapundit
- Buckhorn Road – Just a couple questions about the Boston Marathon bombing and its aftermath submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Big Jolly Politics – Harris County Republican Party: Yo, dude, do you support pedophilia? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Benjamin Wiker/Human Events -Why aren't liberals more critical of Islam? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Richard Fernandez./Pajamas Media – Freedom submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Canada Free Press – Bad Moon Over America submitted by The Right Planet
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –The High Cost Of Low Information Voters submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Jennifer Rubin/Right Turn -Obama press conference: Does he believe what he is saying? submitted by Gay Patriot
- Andrew McCarthy – Obama's National Security Fraud submitted by The Watcher
- Fjordman/Gates Of Vienna – The Media Myths submitted by Watcher
Enjoy! And don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter..'cause we're cool like that!