Monday, July 22, 2013

Kate Delivers A Prince!

 

Congrats to Prince William and his consort, Kate, AKA the Duchess of Cambridge.

They are now the proud parents of a brand new baby boy, who clocked in at a healthy 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Mother and child are reportedly doing very well. The royals chose to be repeat customers of St. Mary's Hospital near Paddington Station, which is where bot Prince William and Prince Harry were born. The baby was born in time for tea at 4:24 p.m local time.

In his honor, the water in the fountains at Trafalgar Square were turned blue.

The baby hasn't been named yet, but he's third in line for the throne. Believe it or not, there's a betting line on what the child's name will be, with the odds on James and George.Whatever he's called, he now has a title - Prince of Cambridge.

He's also Queen Elizabeth's third great-grandchild.

This piece is dedicated to my greatest fan, who can never get enough Royal Family news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Princess Kate !

-- d ? something ? dragon/dinosaur ?
(b'jour, c'est moi, d/d, haven't been round for a long time but am place-sitting ? correct term in English ? for in-law or half-sister of in-law from 1st marriage, but : hello, I must be going/I cannot stay/I came to say/ I must be going/I'm glad I came/but just the same/I must be going !

ciao ! & God save the ( constitutional ) queen !




Anonymous said...

P S : is that the Hong Kong colonial flag ? Very impressive !