Tuesday, May 11, 2010

UCSD Muslim Student Association Member Admits She Wants A Second Holocaust



The above video is of no little interest.

Conservative icon and author David Horowitz, a man who was part of the Left's elite in the sixties and seventies abruptly changed direction and broke with the Left over principle, an act that took no small amount of courage.

One of his pet causes involves campaigning for academic freedom for conservatives on campus and attempting to educate students in the face of the leftist narrative that dominates most college campuses, and to take on the unholy alliance between th eLeft and Islamists.

Part of that alliance is the Muslim Students Association (MSA, a very successful Muslim Brotherhood front prominent in pushing the Islamist agenda on campuses nationwide.

When dealing with jihadists, its important to cut through the froth and get to the heart of the matter without being sidetracked. Here, Horowitz confronts an MSA member at UCSD and shows us exactly how bold these people have become:

MSA member: Good evening, I just wanted to say thank you for coming to campus tonight and presenting your point of view, its always important to have to sets of, ah, views going on at the same time. Um, very useful. My name is [Jimena Imad Musa Ahmal Bahiri](sp) and I’m a student here at UCSD. Ah, I was reading your literature, I found that much more interesting than your talk, and I found some interesting things about the MSA, which is an organization that is very active on campus and is hosting our annual “Hitler Youth” week, you should come out to those events. Um, if you could clarify the connection between the MSA and Jihad terrorist networks, because last time I checked, we had to do our own fundraising, and we never get help from anyone. So if you could clarify the connection between UCSD’s MSA or if you don’t have such information, if you could connect other MSA’s on UC’s, because the connection wasn’t to clear in the pamphlet, just if you could clarify.

Horowitz: Okay. Will you condemn Hamas, here and now?

MSA member: I’m sorry, what?

Horowitz: Will you condemn Hamas?

MSA member: Would I condemn Hamas?

Horowitz
: As a terrorist organization. A Genocidal organization.

MSA member: Are you asking me to put myself on a cross?

Horowitz: So you won’t. I have actually had this experience many times. You didn’t actually read the pamphlet, because the pamphlet is chapter and verse. The main connection is that the MSA is part of the Muslim Brotherhood Network as revealed…

MSA member: I don’t think you understood what I meant by that. I meant if I say something, I am sure that I will be arrested, for reasons of homeland security. So if you could please just answer my question.

Horowitz: If you condemn Hamas, Homeland Security will arrest you?

MSA member
: If I support Hamas, because your question forces me to condemn Hamas. If I support Hamas, I look really bad.

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.

Horowitz: Thank you for coming and showing everybody what’s here.
***********************************************
It really is that simple. If someone supports genocidal groups who favor a second Holocaust for Jews, than ipso facto one supports genocide and a second Jewish Holocaust.

Hamas has even codified its mission to kill all Jews worldwide in its Martyr's Oath, which all members swear to uphold. The Oath also quotes the Islamic scripture from the Hadith Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6985, which quotes the very words of Mohammed on the subject: “The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him."

Even as little as a decade ago, Muslims like this fine young MSA member felt the need to at least dissemble a bit and steer clear of calling for a second Holocaust. They no longer feel that need today, and given the climate on many college campuses feel perfectly at home shilling for genocide openly.

Rest assured, the aims of the Muslim Brotherhood and other adherents of Islamist fascism may begin with the Jews, but they will not end there.

-selah-


please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why the 9/11 Truthers are so dangerous. They are protecting the insanity of Hamas and other terrorist organizations. These people hate the Jews and anyone else who stands in their way.

Anonymous said...

Geez I like you, David! Why can't everyone demand open and honest discussions? By the way, I assume Homeland Security arrested the foolish MSA member who runs around wearing a terrorist neckpiece, right?