Monday, October 04, 2010

I Stand Corrected

Long time Joshua's Army member Louie Louie read my post yesterday on the Texas-style deposition and was concerned that I might be unintentionally engaging in stereotyping...so he sent this along and writes:

"For those of you who don't live in the south and think we are a bunch of uncivilized ruffians - Well, it's simply not true! In fact, we have ladies' groups that meet regularly to discuss current events and develop needed home-skills."

"For example, this photo was recently taken at a ladies group meeting in Helena, Arkansas, where they were discussing the elections coming up in November, and in 2012."



Mea culpa, Louie. My apologies....I can recognize a group of informed citizens who vote early and often and know what they want when I see them.

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: