Friday, October 08, 2010

Watcher's Council Results, 10/08/10



The Council has spoken! Here are the results of our weekly Watcher's Council contest.

I sort of hit the jackpot this week. Not only did the Council honor me by picking my entry as the top Council post this week (over some stiff and very well written competition, I might add) but I was particularly gratified to see that my non-Council nomination concerning Geert Wilders won in that category as well.

Accordingly, this weeks council winner was Joshuapundit for Freedom, Jihad And Racism , an essay concerning the battle of remaining a free society while defending our values.

Our non-council winning post was Geert Wilders’ Speech In Berlin, a transcript posted online by Wilders' Freedom Party blog. As this brave man goes through the ordeal of a politically motivated show trial in Amsterdam orchestrated by his opponents on the Left, I urge you to read his stirring words..which echo some of the same sentiments I expressed in my own essay, albeit far more eloquently.

Here are the full results:

Council Winners

Non Council Winners

As always, congratulations not only to the winners but to the participants.

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: