Monday, October 09, 2006

A little journey back in time to the Clinton era

Albright: Now, Kimmie, I got you everything you wanted..oil, food, a Sony Playstation, even a couple of interns from President Clinton's own private catch and release pool. We're not going to have any more problems with this nuclear weapons stuff, right? We have a deal, right?


Kim: Madame Secretary! I'm a communist dictator and murderer! Would I lie to you? Hey, I said `cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye' didn't I?

1 comment:

Joe Gringo said...

Funny!

You know when I see this nice couple together, they almost remind of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie........'cause of their striking beauty.

The appeaser's are already at work, downplaying NK's explosion of a nuke. Look for China to downplay this radical move by KJ Il and brush it off to us, the USA.