Friday, October 13, 2006

The UN in action..Russia and China continue to block sanctions against North Korea

US Ambassador John Bolton thinks: `I will not lose my temper..I will not lose my temper..

At the United Nations, the US was pushing for swift and hard sanctions against North Korea - and then China and Russia got into the act and blocked them.

The real story, of course, is that all three countries were looking at sanctions against North Korea as a precendent for sanctions that could be levied against Iran. And we already know how Russia and China feel about any sanctions against Iran, don't we?

Darfur, North Korea, Iran..the UN diplomat waltz continues...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ff,
i got a couple of benjamins, says that is not what bolton was thinking.
but this is a family friendly site.
wannabet?
duya?

Freedom Fighter said...

LOL! Watch it, Louie, or I do another article on animal brothels!

Freedom Fighter said...

Considerarlo fatto, il mio amico. Darfur รจ sui frontlines di jihad. Andare qui:

(Consider it done, my friend. Go here:)

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Meanwhile, in Darfur....