Thursday, August 17, 2006

The UN `ceasefire'...it gets even better

Now that the French have run out on their UNFIL commitment to help preserve the weak-as-dishwater UN ceasefire resolution on Lebanon, guess who steping up to the plate:

Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Those countries, all anti-Israel Muslim nations without even diplomatic ties to Israel and the scene of massive, fanatic pro-Hezbollah demonstrations are going to provide the `peacekeepers' between Israel and Lebanon!

Malaysia's offer came when Israel said it might oppose the inclusion of countries with which it does not have diplomatic ties, Reuters reported, citing Malaysian Defense Minister Najib Razak.

"There is no reason whatsoever to stop us from sending our men there,'' Razak told reporters according to al-Reuters.

"I think we're in business," UN Deputy Secretary-General Mark Malloch Brown said.

"We were disappointed," Malloch Brown said of the French commitment. "We had hoped France would be able to do more, but the French announcement did not deter others."

Oh, I'll just bet it didn't.

I don't know which is more amazing..the blatant hypocrisy the `international community' is engaging in or the Olmertgovernment's placid acceptance of the fact thatthey're being hosed at every turn.

So, not only does Hezbollah get to keep its arms, get resupplied by Iran and stay in possesion of its bases in South Lebanon..now they get jihadi reinforcements.

Israel had better be very concerned..the knives are out like never before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to merriam-webster website.
or any other dictionary based website.

look up the word: paschal

when you have got your mind around the definition of that word come back to this site.
we'll talk.

ropsucks said:
Israel will not make the same mistake twice.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Israel can never trust in mortal man. No one knows that lession better than Israel. Israel must never forget who they can trust in, G_d. H_ has promised NEVER to leave us or forsake us. Then we have to be sure to do the SAME!

H_ has been victorious over greater 100% of the time. But we need to keep our eye on H_m as the tribe of Israel did for 40 yrs. coming to their home. Flame and Smoke marked their way, and it will mark the way of their who want to bring Israel harm.

Psalm 56
For the director of music. To the tune of "A Dove on Distant Oaks." Of David. A miktam . When the Philistines had seized him in Gath. [a]
1 Be merciful to me, O God, for men hotly pursue me;
all day long they press their attack.
2 My slanderers pursue me all day long;
many are attacking me in their pride.

3 When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.

4 In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?

5 All day long they twist my words;
they are always plotting to harm me.

6 They conspire, they lurk,
they watch my steps,
eager to take my life.

7 On no account let them escape;
in your anger, O God, bring down the nations.

8 Record my lament;
list my tears on your scroll [b]—
are they not in your record?

9 Then my enemies will turn back
when I call for help.
By this I will know that God is for me.

10 In God, whose word I praise,
in the LORD, whose word I praise-

11 in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

12 I am under vows to you, O God;
I will present my thank offerings to you.

13 For you have delivered me [c] from death
and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
in the light of life. [d]