Monday, September 06, 2010

Obama: "They Talk About Me Like A Dog"



Awwww......

President Obama took some time in his latest stump speech to indulge in a little self pity:

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true."


This, believe it or not is a sitting president of the United States.

Actually, Mr. President most of us really like our dogs. They're honest, reliable, trustworthy and a lot of them even earn their keep as watchdogs,hunters, guide dogs or shepherds.

Based on those criteria, you and dogs have little in common and I assure you no one with the brains G-d gave them is comparing you to a dog.

Well, except maybe Muslims...but then, most of them view you quite favorably, don't they?

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see : Captain Zero has on his side : NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NPR, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, most of Hollywood ( save for Mel Gibson -- & no-one wants him on their side ! ), CNN cable, HNN cable, MSNBC cable, ( was never cabled, not even in the era -- analogue -- when I had a monochrome -- B&W -- telly : are my cable references & abbreviations correct ? ), & other cable , save for Murdoch's Fox News. Crying towel anyone ? -- dragon/dinosaur

Dymphna said...

Awww...poor Obie. People have started to notice he salivates while moving toward the guy with the biggest steak in his hand and he wishes we wouldn't watch? Is that the poor pooch's problem?

I liked the way he sat up and begged, umm...I mean, bowed --that's it, he "bowed" to Saudi royalty.

His only problem now, which the protocol people are working on, is a tendency to go around smelling the behinds of world leaders...
---------------

he treated George Bush like a worm, so if Obie-Won is only getting the dog treatment, he ought to consider himself lucky, karmically speaking.

-------------

Now that I think on it, his conclusion makes sense since he is one heck of an s.o.b. [Am I permitted to say that here? I sure can't on my own blog, but maybe you'll be lenient? No homeschooling readers here, right?)

---------------

Give us a good Yiddishe word for Obie. Something special...mensch is definitely *not* what springs to mind...

Freedom Fighter said...

Hi Dymphna,
How are things?

'nebbish'(a nothing) or ganze nebbish (a big nothing) comes to mind. So does courveh(whore) and a few other less than polite terms.

Regards,
Rob